Hello May 2014!


Hello My Lovelies 

Yay, it's May! May is one of the best months in my opinion. First we have a bank holiday at the start of the month and is great barbecue we can have a day off near the beginning of term. Then it is my mums birthday in the middle of the month and shortly after on the 29th May its my birthday. The great thing about when my birthday is, is that is is always during the holidays (expect for one year when I was at school for my birthday, but we don't talk about that because it really upset me!). This year I am thinking of going shopping at the Trafford centre in Manchester as I really want to go shopping this year and there are so many shops there. Then to finish the month off we have another bank holiday weekend! Bank holiday weekends are great because you can spend the weekend with your family and it is nice to have three days where you can do things as a family.

MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo