Tresemme Liquid Gold

I don't talk about haircare on my blog much, but recently I have discovered loads of new hair products that I want to review for you. So for the next few weeks I will be talking about a different hair product each week until I get through the long list sat beside me of everything I want to talk about.

Today I wanted to tell you about a little gold gem that has changed how my hair looks. I have dry hair, especially on the day I have just washed my hair. So after I have blow dried my hair I squirt a bit of this into my hands and warm it up in my palms by rubbing them together. I then work it into my hair mainly focusing on the ends of my hair as that is where my hair is the driest. I also find it smooths down my hair and gets rid of those flyaway frizzes. The best thing about this product is that it actually looks like gold! I mean who wouldn't want to use a product on their hair that looks like gold. I often find it makes my hair feel really smooth and glossy. I only use this after I wash my hair as I find if I use it on day old hair then it can look a little over glossy (if you know what I mean!) and I cant really pull of the greasy look. But after I wash my hair it adds the perfect amount of shine to my hair.

In general I really like Tresemme products as they are affordable and really good quality. I have a few products from them and you never know some more of them may end up on my 'list'!

MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo