On and On Bronze Colour Tattoo



Okay so I have a confession to make... I bought this colour tattoo before Christmas as I had heard so many great things about it and it was mainly EssieButtons influence that swayed me to buying it when I was in boots. The first time I wore it I absolutely hated it. It made my eyes looks really dark and messy and to be quite honest it made me look like a little kid who had been messing around with her mums eye-shadow. I think the main problem was I hadn't really worn shimmery eye shadow before and had always been a very loyal matte girl. So seeing that much shimmer on my eyes freaked me out. I put it away in my draw and completely forgot about it.

At the moment I am having my bedroom re-done (I may do a room tour, not sure yet...) and was sorting though my make-up when i found this colour tattoo. Since I have been wearing shimmery eye shadow more regularly than I used to, I thought I would give it another go. Let me tell you now I have never been more wring about something. To say I went from hating it when I first tried now to loving it; its just really weird.

I wear this now nearly everyday as I find it is really flattering, looks natural but also adds a bit of colour and definition. I absolutely love the formula of this, it is really thick and creamy but applies really evenly and I then blend it out into my crease using a Real Techniques shadow brush. Usually I will use a liner of some kind because otherwise my eyes look a bit unfinished. So as I mentioned in my what's in my makeup bag post, I wear this cream eye shadow with either the Soap and Glory Smoulder and Kohl eye pencil or the Maybelline master precise liquid eye liner if I want to look more put together. I also just want to mention that this stuff stays put on my eyelids all day, so I don't have to worry about it falling off or smudging down by my lower lash line.

Basically I take back everything I thought about the on and on bronze colour tattoo the first time I tried it because I absolutely love it now! I think my taste in makeup has changed a lot since I started blogging and even these past 5/6ish months since Christmas it has changed!

MissBeccaBeauty xo

9 comments:

  1. It's funny how different first and second impressions can be! :) I can't believe I still haven't picked this up, I really need to!

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know, was so shocked when I realised I actually love this product!!
      You should go and and get it, it makes doing your eye make-up in the morning so easy :)

      Delete
  2. So pretty. I am seriously in love with the Maybelline color tattoo's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try some more, only have this one!

      Delete
  3. Great post doll, such a lovely shade!

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely!
    Love your blog - just followed ♥
    Would love if you checked out mine too sometime!

    AIMEROSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I have had a look at your blog and is so lovely, I love your photographs :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo