Summer BBQ Outfit Of The Day



Heart It
Hey Peeps,
 
I apologise for my absence from posting this week, I have had lots of rehearsals and concerts this week plus lots of homework. But I am back and I have a OOTD for you guys. Yesterday was a gloriously hot day and I was going to a BBQ. I wanted to dress up a bit but also wanted my outfit to look a little casual as well.

 



 
 
The Outfit
 
 Maxi Dress - TU
Crop Denim Jacket - Next
Flip Flops - Accessories
Sunglasses - Primark
 
I wore this outfit all day and I found it was super comfy, it kept me cool and I thought it was a really pretty and practical outfit that anyone could wear.
I feel this outfit could be worn dressed up or dressed down. I chose to dress it down a bit by wearing a denim jacket with it, but I could have worn a sparkly cardigan to dress it up.
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post and let me know what you have been wearing so far this summer!
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute casual outfit! :) I think I like the shoes the best <3

    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good looking and amazing summer clorful dress. You are looking awesome with print dress. The shoes are also so marvelous. I need to collect one piece

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo