2013 | Summer Wishlist

Hey Peeps,
 
I haven't done a wish list on my blog before so I thought I would do a Summer Wish list for you guys as it is now July!


Products
 
Topshop Nail Polish in Green Room - £5
Peacocks 1950's Dress  - £16
Nars Laguna Blush Duo in Desire - £30
New Look Light Blue Wash Denim Crochet Shorts - £22.99
New Look Fiorelli Pink Jade Shoulder Bag - £48.99
New Look Kelly Brook Black Daisy Swimsuit - £24.99
 
So these are the products that are on my summer wish list. Let me know in the comments section what products are on your wish list this summer.
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo

 


 

 

Heart It

2 comments:

  1. I really love TopShop nail poilish and I love those shorts!
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!! I can't wait to hear your responses!!
    Alice xx
    http://alicethecamel1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo