My Week #9

 
Hey Peeps,
 
So last week was the first week of the summer holidays, yay!!!!! The weather was really nice and we got up to quite a few things.
 
We went on a day trip to Fountains Abbey | I found Sean The Sheep hanging outside someone's window | Ice-cream parlour | I got a Glee CD | Yummy Chocolate Sunday in Pizza Express.
 
I also juts want to say a huge thank you to everyone who follows me on BlogLovin as I have now reached 40 followers which is a big deal to me, so thank you!!
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey I love your posts, all of them, keep up the good work!! xox Beena Barnes. Also check out my blog, Beena's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo