Fit For a Prince | Baby Boy Clothes

Hey Peeps,

The Duchess of Cambridge is a huge fashion icon, probably the biggest British female icon. She is always being photographed every time she leaves the house or goes to an event. Within seconds of her wearing an outfit it can be sold out in shops and online. So it is without a doubt that everyone will be keeping a close eye on what the Prince is wearing in the coming months and years. But for now I have found a few outfits that I think are adorable and would be perfect for a future King.


MissBeccaBeauty xo

1 comment:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww! I love the first one wuth the little dungarre type things! I aso think the t-shirt with the anchors on is adorable! :3
    Alice xx
    missalicethecamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo