My Week #6

 
Hey Peeps,
 
This week we have had glorious weather and it has been lovely and warm. Seeing the sun shining always makes me happier and puts me in a good mood!
 
Pretty summer flower | I am loving this song at the moment | Playing in the paddling pool | Yummy cookie | Quote of the week! | These ice -creams are delicious and they make my mouth water just thinking about them | A very late calendar page turn (whoops!) | Slightly melted chocolate fingers | A game of Articulate in the sun.
 
What have you been getting up to this week?
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go to my blog to find out more about it!
    http://cutiepiepenguin.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo