Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer | Review



 
Hey Peeps,
 
A few days ago I picked up this little gem and thought I would tell you why I love this concealer so much. It seems as though every girl out there, beauty blogger or not, has this product and many beauty bloggers swear by it and claim it's far better than some high end concealers.
 
I managed to pick this concealer up for £4.19 which ,for a good concealer that covers up blemishes, is a bargain in my books. The shade I picked up was Light 2. For a while I was 'oohhing' and 'aahhhing' about getting this concealer but I am really glad I bought it as I have been super excited to try this and overall I am happy with this product.
 
This product claims that is promises all of the below:
Ultimate wear concealer conceals flaws, imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours
Transfer proof and water resistant for full and long lasting coverage
Provides beautiful, shine-free, blemish-free skin for every waking hour
 
I mostly agree with this, however I disagree with it stating it lasts for 16 hours. Personally I think it lasts for more like 10 hours. The consistency of this product is thick and creamy, which I really like as I feel it covers my blemishes really well and the doe foot applicator is a great feature as it more hygienic than applying it to the back of your hand.What I love about this concealer is how versatile it is it can be used for under my eyes, around my nose and on any blemishes Also it provides great full coverage without looking cakey. It also blends really well and I like using the doe foot applicator.
 
 
What I dislike most about the product is that the packaging is very poor and rubs off easily. I had the concealer in my make-up bag for 2 days when it began to rub off.  But other than that I would recommend trying this concealer if you haven't already.
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
P.S Please excuse my incredibly chipped nail polish :/...
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love this concealer but I know what you mean about how rubbish the packaging is. Everything on mine has rubbed off, it looks rubbish now! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great concealer but I'm still wondering why they took the '2000' off from collection 2000?! I liked it more with that name but I hope the product quality is still the same! xx

    merilinzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this concealer! i use it every single day :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a goodie bag of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read so much about this, it sounds so good. I need little pick me up- maybe I should try this then. Thanks :) x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo