My Week #7

 
Hey Peeps,
Wow, what an amazing week. It has been 27 degrees every day this week, it has actually felt like summer in the UK! I better not hold my breath though because we all know in a few weeks it will be raining again. But all British citizens are soaking up the suns appearance and we are making the most of it ;)
 
This is what I have got up to this week:
 
Ordered yummy pizza | attempted to begin to get over my phobia of dogs | Sneak peak at a new post coming up... | non-alcoholic drinks outside | watermelon feast | ordered yummy chips | super chocolate ice-cream | celebratory vanilla ice-cream | I have been loving this top this week!!!!

MissBeccaBeauty xo

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really good. We have nominated you for the Liebster award! Make sure you check out our blog and answer the questions.

    Good luck xx

    www.brunettetrend.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo