August Favourites

 

Hey Peeps,
 
How quick has this month gone? It only feels like yesterday I was breaking up from school and starting my summer holiday and now it is September, how does that happen? This month I am very excited about my monthly favourites.

First off is a nail polish. "Another nail polish?" I know, I know but what can I say they are one of my many weaknesses :/ This nail polish also came second in my Top 3 Summer Nail Polishes. I won't say too much as I have already kind of reviewed this product. But I will say I have been wearing it a lot in August and I am very impressed with it's lasting power. It stayed on my nails for 5 days before I took it off because I wanted a change!


In summer I tend to travel a lot and stay in different places. So when it comes to makeup I can't really bring a lot with me. Two little gems, Benefit's Highbeam and Posietint (travel size), came with me everywhere as they are so small and very transportable. I have reviewed these products here if you want to a more in depth review. They are highly pigmented and I think I will have to repurchase the full size as I am nearly out.

My last beauty item is a Topshop Kohl Eyeliner that I bought around my birthday. I have been wanting one of these eyeliners for ages and I have worn it nearly everyday this month. It is super pigmented and lasts all day without smudging. It is really important for me that eye makeup doesn't smudge as I get really bad hay fever and sometimes my eyes are itchy and I may rub them slightly. Anyway I would recommend this eyeliner as it is a great price and easy to apply.



When the sun comes out lots of people worship the sun and get a lovely sun kissed tan. I, however, seem to reflect the sun, because I am so pale, and I never tan :/ For a few years now I have been wanting to try using fake tan but I don't think I could pull of the "streaky orange tan lines" look. But I discovered Palmer's Gradual Tanning moisturiser was a life saver this month! It applies really nicely on my legs, but I have to be careful around my knees and ankles as it can be a bit patchy there. But other than that it is amazing.



Now onto my random favourites. I don't like chewing gum, it is sticky and stretchy (eewww), or mints that are really strong. For a while now I have been on the hunt for some mints that are refreshing without overpowering your mouth to the point where you can't speak. And in Aldi I saw the Dominion mints which taste really good. I have been having at least 3 a day!



Finally I have been loving this travel mug from Dunnes Stores( which is the Irish equivalent of BHS). It was £6 and instantly I fell in love with the adorable vintage tea shop pattern on it. I use this everyday and I have tea, milk, water and juice in it ( not all at once, because that would be disgusting!)



 

Favourite Songs:

The Saturdays - Gentleman

Lucy Spraggan - Lighthouse

Favourite Pin's From Pinterest

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with british you tubers too and omigaaawd no one understands when I try to explain to them what makes them so special...

    dreampuddleoflove.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo