Oh What A Wonderful Summer

 


 


 
 



 
 

 
 
Hey Peeps,
 
The summer of 2013 has been pretty amazing. Now we are back to school and summer seems so long ago (even though it was like last week!) I wanted to share with you my highlights of my Summer 2013. Every year the summer seems to get better and better and this year was no exception. The best thing about this summer has definitely been the weather, I mean we actually had a summer; a really summer with 3 months of good weather. Unlike some years where we are lucky if we get 3 weeks on sunshine! Here are some pictures of the highlights of my summer along with this little list (in case you haven't noticed I am beginning to really like making lists!):
  • I love summer BBQ's; I always love the smell coming from the roaring BBQ but I always get really impatient because the scrummy smell makes me hungry :)
  • Dip dying my sisters hair. I have never dyed anyone's hair before but I had great fun doing it and I may start dying my friends hairs.
  • Day trips make the summer holiday really fun. This year we went to Fountains Abbey and it was really beautiful. I can't believe how much of the original structure is left. Here is a picture of my sister and I taking a selfie!
  • My favourite moment of the holiday was going to Ireland for a family wedding. It was such a beautiful day and the bride and groom were so happy. I love Ireland, it is such an amazing country and you should defiantly go if you haven't already.
  • Lastly, who doesn't love a good picnic in the summer! I have to say this car is so cool, also I edited it to make it look old fashioned and vintage. 
What has been your highlight of your summer?
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin and Pinterest   to keep up to date with new posts!





You may also be interested in:

My trip Beyond The Irish Sea | Part 3
My Top 3 Summer Nail Polishes
Confessions Of A Beauty Blogger
Cannon Hall Picnic"

4 comments:

  1. Your summer looks amazing! You look gorgeous in the photo at the wedding!

    www.littlemissbirch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww thank you! This summer was great, but summer ia great for everone :)

      Missbeccabeauty xo

      Delete
  2. Your summer looks amazing! You look gorgeous in the photo at the wedding!

    www.littlemissbirch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun and nice shot!

    www.dreampuddleofloveb.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo