My Week #15


Hey Peeps,

I have decided to take a break from my weekly photo posts for a while as I want to explore doing different things on a Monday. To quotes SprinkleofGlitter "Too much of a good thing is never good". I may come back to it in time or I may decide to do monthly photos collages of what I have gotten up to instead! So here we go...

I spent the weekend with my cousins and we played on the trampoline a lot | Day dreaming over a gorgeous dressing table for my bedroom| I have used A Typical English Home's blogging tutorials recently and they are great, I would recommend checking them out! | This week was the start of September yay |  My sisters birthday |  Yummy homemade pizza | Sharing a cuppa with my sisiter| Finally, I joined twitter so click here to follow me!

I hope you have enjoyed this series on a Monday, and who knows I may start this up again in the future.

MissBeccaBeauty xo


You may also be interested in:
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
My Week #14
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
My Week #13
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
My Week #2
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
My Week #1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo