Summer Nails Polishes 2013



Hey Peeps,
As most of you have guessed by now I am a bit of a nail polish hoarder. Every time I got out shopping I nearly always buy some nail polishes, whoops!! I just can't help, it is as if the bottles of nail polish are saying "pretty please buy me!" How can you not bring them home??? Anyhoo, I know it is the start of September tomorrow but Autumn doesn't start until 22nd September so I still have plenty of time to carry on wearing my summer nail polishes and I wanted to share my top 3 that have been on my nails all summer.

#3
In third place is Barry M's Mint Green. A while ago I hated the idea of green on my nails, but I stepped outside of my comfort zone and bought a green nail polish and I have to say I am glad  did because this is such a pretty summer colour. And surprisingly it is actually very flattering on my pale skin. For £2.99 it is great value for money.

#2
Next up is a polish from essence called 'off to Miami!' what a cool name, it makes me want to go on holiday when I wear this colour. I don't own anything else from essence so when buying it I was a bit hasty but because it was £1.99 (on offer), I thought why not. In the bottle it looks like a pink coral but on my nails it is more of a orange coral, which I don't mind as I am actually a big fan of orange nail polish.
#1
My winner is without a doubt one of the best nail polishes I have ever tried. It is the Topshop nail polish in Celestial. This is the prettiest blue colour and normally I can get away with just one coat which is great. I find it's lasting power great and I can usually get between 4-5 days out of it ( I may be bale to get more but I don't keep it on for more than 5 days as I get bored and want a different colour!).
What nail polishes have you been loving this summer?
MissBeccaBeauty xo

1 comment:

  1. Love the mint green, the best
    exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo