My Sketches | French Kiss



 
 
Hey Peeps,
 
For a few years now I have been really into fashion designing. But what I like most is sketching the outfits. I am not very good at using colour on my designs but I find if I use pencil and shading then I can add shade and texture that way. I know some of you may think that designing clothes is really babyish, but I find it really relaxing to sit and let all these designs float onto paper. I have only shown my mum and sister these designs and for a while now I have wanted to share my sketches with you guys on my blog. Sharing my sketches was inspired from my last post which was about stepping out of my comfort zone when it comes to my blog posts. I have used the Top Model design books that come with blank models in the book. They are designed for young girls but I think it is really cool to design clothes.
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo