Would You Rather | Makeup Edition Tag

 
Hey Peeps,
 
I know I do a lot of tags, but I really enjoy doing them and I think it is a great way for you to find out more about me. Lets go...
 
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would rather loose my lipsticks and lip glosses as I don't really consider them as important to me as my mascaras, eyeliners, pallets and eyeshadows.
 
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Well this one is a toughie, but I think I would rather chop off of my hair off. Because my hair is so thick it starts to grow out a while after it has been cut and if I could never cut it then I would look like I had a lions mane that looks like it is constantly being electrocuted ( not a good look ;P)
 
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
For me this one is no brainer, I would pick a pink cheek. I don't wear corals as they only really work if you are lovely and tanned and I am anything but tanned, I have skin as white as snow.
 
4. If you had £1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Makeup, I love shopping for makeup, wandering around all the beauty counters and trying new products. Imagine how much makeup you could get for £1000. It would be like makeup heaven!!
 
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
I am a big fan of eyeliner and can think of nothing worse than using lipstick as an eyeliner, just think how awful the texture would be...
I would defiantly use eyeliner as lipstick.
 
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I would pick Sephora purely because I would get bored of just one makeup brand. Whereas at Sephora you can try lots and lots of different brands.
 
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Well seen as I am not very experimental with my lipsticks I would say I would just use one lip colour. Also I do love my eyeshadows and I love blending different shades so I wouldn't be able to cope with just one eye shadow colour.
 
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
In the UK our summers don't get too hot, so I could probably get away with wearing winter clothes in Summer. I hate being cold and the thought of wearing shorts in the middle of winter make me shiver :/
 
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright Nails! I hardly ever wear dark nails so this is a straight forward answer for me.
 
10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
Like I said before I am not a huge obsessive lover of lip products, but I do love my eyeliners and mascaras. So I would give up my favourite lip product which at the moment is Rimmel Lip Stain in Nude.
 
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy buns are my favourite hair style when I want to wear my hair up. I would go with a  messy bun.
 
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I LOVE painting my nails, I do it every other day and I find it relaxing so there is no way on planet Earth that I would be able to never paint them again. Bye bye lip-gloss I am afraid I can never use you again!
 
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?
This is making me cringe thinking I have to answer...
I would look so weird without my eyebrows, so it looks like I will have to sharpie them in. But I am going to have to find a colour that will match perfectly. I don't think I can pull off blue eyebrows...Mmmhhh...
 
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Even though I love my nail polish like they are my babies, but there is no way I could live without Makeup. Makeup helps me to feel good about myself, I think I would be very depressed without it. Also what would I write on this blog if I wouldn't wear makeup :)
 
Tags:
A Life With Sparkles
Give Me Wings
Merilinzz
Miss Ellie-Cutiepiepenguin
Touch Of Crimson
 
I hope you enjoyed this, I know I did. Though some of the questions on here are a bit tricky!
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me, it's in my 'blog posts to write' list now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I look forward to reading it!! xx

      Delete
  2. Thankyou for tagging me, I love posts like these haha :) Just posted it now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you somuch for tagging me Becca!! I loved reading this post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good answers and I like how you edit your pictures. They look really adorable;)

    anitavoropajev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Tag I will be doing it soon I'll let you know when it's posted

    Sarah oxox
    givenmewings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I have completed the would you rather make-up tag Thanks for letting me be part of it
    http://givenmewings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/would-you-rather-make-up-edition-tag.html
    Sarah oxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo