30 Day Snap #30 | BBQ & Reflection


 
Hey Peeps,
 
 
So my final snap for you guys today is of a BBQ that I went to this afternoon. The sun came out and it was a glorious day. I have even included two pictures for you, seen as it is the last snap. I also had my Grade 3 exam today. I was extremely nervous today, I made a few mistakes on my pieces but I am pretty confident with everything else. I will let you know how I got on when I get my results back which should be in 2-3 weeks.
 
Here is a selection of some of the snaps I have taken this month for this challenge.
 

I have really enjoyed doing this challenge for the whole of June. I know I have missed a few days out due to being really busy. But on the whole I feel I have done quite well. This challenge was harder than I first anticipated and I feel my photography skills have come on. I will be giving these photo challenges a break for a while as I have done two challenges in a row. But who knows I may do another challenge in the future!
 
 
Just a quick reminder that Google Friends Connect ends tomorrow so if you want to keep up to date with my posts then please follow my blog on Bloglovin.
Click HERE to follow my blog on Bloglovin.
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo

1 comment:

  1. I went to a BBQ this afternoon too haha, a family one for a birthday :) Good luck with your result, it's always a pain waiting for them, I always wanted to know straight away haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo