Review | Benefit They're Real Mascara

Hey Peeps,
 
So a while ago I wrote a post for you all about the fab free gift ( Benefit's Travel Size They're Real Mascara) in the Elle magazine. Since then I have been using it everyday and thought it was about time I did a review on it for you!
 
At the moment this is my favourite mascara, and that is saying something because before I found this little beauty I was hooked on Soap and Glory's Thick and Fast Mascara (Click HERE to read that review). First off I just want to say that I am a huge sucker for Benefits cool packaging and original names. To be honest that is half of the appeal for me :)
 
 
Also this brush is fabulous. It make my lashes look so full, thick and long. When I first used this mascara all I could think was WOWZA!!! I find it separates my lashes well and you can add a second coat with out it clumping, this is down to the little "spikes" all over the brush which are designed to stop the mascara from clumping. The brush is a new style, it is a rubber wand as opposed to the traditional brush which I have been used to using. 
 
 
On the packaging it claims that 94% of women saw dramatic length and volume - this is agree with as I definitely saw a dramatic difference in the length and volume of my lashes. It also claims that 90% of women saw base-to-tip curl- I have to admit it disagree with this statement as I found it did lengthen my lashes but didn't curl them as much as I would have liked. Finally it claims 100% saw long-wearing result- I would say that I think this is true. On my lashes the mascara lasts all day. It is so long lasting that I actually struggle to get it off at night (ha ha) :)
 
 

Overall I love this product and it is my go-to mascara. I love it so much that I accidentally (on purpose) bought another 2 of these mascaras. So I now have 3 travel size They're Real Mascaras- that's normal for a beauty obsessed teenager.. right?
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo