Birthday Beauty Haul!!

 
Hey Peeps,
 
So this haul is way over due, I know, but to be honest I just haven't had the time to get around to writing it. I did buy clothes and chocolate but I didn't really want to include them in this haul, I thought I would just do a makeup haul and see how it goes.
Enough chit chat. lets get on...


Firstly we went into New Look where I had a voucher for. I bought a lovely top but still had a little bit of money left on it so I picked up this gorgeous Orange nail polish called Kelly Brooks Nail Polish- Fiesta (see picture above). I I love this orange because it is a really creamy orange rather than a harsh orange, if that makes sense :/
Then we went to Topshop. I have seen loads of people raving about the their beauty range and I thought I had to try it. So I did! I bought 2 nail polishes: a pale blue in Celestial and a rose gold glitter called Magpie. These colours are so pretty and work really well together or separately. They are my first Topshop nail polishes and I shall definitely be trying more from their beauty range.
Ok, so I know I am a little bit obsessed but I bought three more Barry M nail polishes in Superdrug :/ I have been dying to try these and I just couldn't resist because they were 3 for 2!! I got the colours: Mint Green, Berry Ice-Cream, Amethyst Glitter. 

 
Also in Topshop I purchased the Kohl eyeliner, I have heard great stuff about this product and I wanted to give it a whirl.
Next in Superdrug, again, I picked up the MUA Heaven and Earth Pallet. I was going to buy the Underdressed Pallet but I preferred the shades in the Heaven and Earth Pallet. They are mostly shimmery shades, which I like because my Jemma Kidd Quartet are matte colours and I thought it would be nice to mix it up a bit. I have finished my Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation and I was looking to try a new foundation. I have heard loads of bloggers raving about the Rimmel Wake Me Up  foundation and I bought it in the shade soft beige.
 
 
Whilst in Superdrug I was looking for a new lip product. Up until recently I haven't really been a big lip fan (though I did love my Vaseline :D). With the help of my friend, I found this little beauty, Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint and Balm in the colour 700 Nothing But Nude. This is amazing. It stay on my lips all day and looks really nice!
In Salisbury's, I made my third (and final!) purchase of the Benefit They're Real Mascara. I LOVE this mascara and at only £4, how could I not resist buying 4 (whoops :D)
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo



2 comments:

  1. ohh i've been dying to get the rimmel wake me up foundation too, seriousely like everybody is talking about it and saying how good it is, i also love the Barry M in mint green and berry ice-cream, good purchases you've got there :)

    Merilin xx

    merilinzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, the wake me up foundation is amazing. I would recommend trying it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo