June Favourites



 
Hey Peeps,
Another month is up so that means another monthly favourites! I am not going to waffle on too much so let get cracking...

 
Firstly I have been loving Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. I won't talk about this too much as I have done a review on it already ( Click HERE to see the review). But I will say that it is a great foundation that I am using every day!

Next up is a nail polish I bought from Topshop, called Celestial, around my birthday (click HERE to see my Birthday Beauty Hall). I am not even kidding I have been wearing this polish all the time. Either on its own or with another colour. I am in love with this!
I have has Soap and Glory's Clean Girls Body Wash for a long time now. I used to use it all the time when I first got it and then I kind of forgot about it and started using other shower gels. But this month I needed to wean my way off Sanctuary's Body Wash, and I picked up my Clean Girls Body Wash again. This was a bad mistake because now I can't spot using this. Ooooppppss looks like I may have a Body Wash addiction!

 
Everyone has that one product that they have had forever and have no idea when or where they got it from and don't even know if you can buy it anymore it is so old. Well my product that is like that is from BodyShop and is the Shimmer Waves Blusher. This is a really pretty blusher that I tend to use on a daily basis. I love that it has waves of different shades of pink and I love the highlighter in their as well!
 
Last but not least is my Benefit They're Real Mascara. I am not going to waffle on too much about this mascara as I have recently done a review on it (click HERE to read my review). But I will say it is a fab mascara that makes my lashes unbelievably long, thick and full.
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post. Let me know which products you have been loving this month and please feel free to leave a link if you have done your June Favourites on your blog!
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo












2 comments:

  1. i think my next buy is going to be that foundation now!:)

    wheresheen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shower gel looks really interesting and beautiful, but unfortunately we don't have Soap&Glory in Estonia
    How big is the shower gel(ml)?

    Maybe you could check out my blog anitavoropajev.blogspot.com and maybe follow it? :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo