Product Empties | May/June 2013

 
Hey Peeps,

 
 
This past week or so, I have had a bit of a writers block and haven't really been inspired to write anything on my blog. But today I have spent the whole day taking pictures, organising my blog posts and writing up loads of posts as well. I feel really pleased with everything I have got done. In the midst of my creative spark I had an idea to do a product empties post. I have been going through quite a lot of stuff recently and have began using up things that are nearly finished. Here are the products that I have used up in May/June.
 
Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream.
 
I love this moisturiser. If you have read my previous posts, you will know that at one point I owned 3 of these little beauties. They are really cheap but work wonders on my skin. I use this in the morning before applying my makeup! Click HERE to see a review I did on this moisturiser.
 
Liz Earle Instant Tonic
I have the travel size bottle here. This is an amazing toner and I would highly recommend it. I use a generous amount morning and night so that is why I have gotten through it so quickly.
 
 
Mitchum Advanced Control Deodorant.
Well what can I say. Who doesn't love a good deodorant, especially in summer time! I use this everyday and it works really well for me. I always have 2 of these somewhere in my bedroom handy for me to use ;)
 
Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner
I often find washing my hair a chore, simply because I have so much of it. But since I have been using this conditioner with the shampoo (which I haven't finished yet) I have began to enjoy washing my hair. I will be repurchasing this sometime soon.
 
Satin Care Shave Gel
I have this stuff for ages and I am really pleased with how long it has lasted. I think it smells really nice and I never cut myself using this. So I am going to give this a huge thumbs up.
 
 

L'Oreal Paris Shine Shampoo.
I had a bit of this left so I just finished it up so I could buy some more hair products (cheeky). That's enough said really :)
 
So that concludes my May/June 2013 Product Empties post. I hope you enjoyed this and let me know in the comment section what products you have used up recently!!
MissBeccaBeauty xo


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo