So Long Farewell GFC

Hey Peeps,
 
I am sure many of you are aware that Google Friends Connect is shutting down on July 1st. This is absolutely outrageous. I don't understand why Google are taking it down because so many bloggers have worked really hard to get lots of followers.

But with every problem there is a solution. You can now follow my blog ( and lots of others) on BlogLovin. It is a really simple and cool way to read and follow all of your favourite blogs and also discover new blogs out there. Blogs on any platform, blogger or word press, can use this and I would definitely recommend checking it out!
 
Click here to follow me on BlogLovin
Follow on Bloglovin
 
Follow on Bloglovin
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo