Winter Fashion Essentials | Blogmas Day 8

 





 17 Sleeps Till Christmas
Christmas Playlist Day 8 -  Driving Home For Christmas

Hey Peeps,
Yesterdays post was my Winter Beauty Essentials and I thought it would be a nice idea if I did the same today but for fashion items. I am not hugely into all the latest fashion trends and what nots; but I do like to be warm in Winter so me all these fashion items revolve around keeping warm!

Big chunk knit cardigans are an absolute must for me this time of year. They are great for lounging around the house but also look really nice with jeans and the best part is it keeps you warm. The one I have picked out is from H&M and I got it in the sale in Spring but bought it in advance knowing I would need it come winter. It has a really cute pattern of little reindeer's on it and is festive with being all 'Christmas in your face'. When I was in Hollister a couple of months ago, I found this sweater which I really like. It is navy and it just a staple in my wardrobe because it goes with anything so you can just throw it on and be good to go. Matalan have a great choice of clothes this winter and i picked up this burgundy knit jumper. I was unsure about buying it as I never normally go for things like this, but surprisingly I actually really like it. I cant even begin to describe how cosy and warm it is... Also I like to wear it with a shirt style top underneath so you can see the little collar poking out! Because the weather in England is so poop I wear the same clothes all year round, but just change my layers and accessories up. But I realised I did not own a long sleeve t-shirt, so off I popped to Matalan again and found this almost thin knitted long sleeve top. I have gotten a lot of wear out of it and the quality is so good.

Now onto what accessories I like to wear in Winter. Fluffy socks are great for being cosy in the house, but my feet always get way to warm and sweaty if I wear them with boots and shoes. So I prefer to wear thicker socks with my boots. Also I really like it when they poke out of the top of my boots! I wear scarfs pretty much all year round but at winter I like the really big over sized knitted ones. I went for a black one so that it will go with most outfits, also I just want to say how cute are those sequins and love hearts! To match my scarf, and keeping along the monochrome theme this year, I went for a light grey bobble hat. Last year i didn't get a hat but I went for the plunge this year and now I cant stop wearing it...

So there you go lovelies, these are all the fashion essentials I will need for this Winter and after the posts this weekend you now know all my winter essentials. What essentials are on your list this Winter? I also wanted to say that the first week of Blogmas is up! If you have any suggestions or feedback for me then please feel free to leave them in the comments.

MissBeccaBeauty xo

Where else to find me:
You may also be interested in:

Winter Beauty Essentials | Blogmas Day 7
Winter Beauty Essentials | Blogmas Day 7
 Christmas Jumpers | Blogmas Day 6
Christmas Jumpers | Blogmas Day 6
The Christmas Tag : Blgomas Day 5
The Christmas Tag : Blgomas Day 5
 Wednesday Word | Easy : Blogmas Day 4
Wednesday Word | Easy : Blogmas Day 4
 Best Blogging Bits | November | Blogmas Day 3
Best Blogging Bits | November | Blogmas Day 3
 Gift Guide | For HIM | Blogmas Day 2
Gift Guide | For HIM | Blogmas Day 2

5 comments:

  1. Everything looks lovely especially the long cardigan. Its the perfect thing for winters.


    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin | twitter | pinterest | facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been pretty much living in that cardigan recently xx

      Delete
  2. I love those socks they look so warm and comfy! xxx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award if you haven't already done it! http://cutiepiepenguin.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/versatile-blogger-award.html#more here's the link to my post!
    Lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo