Wednesday Word | Easy : Blogmas Day 4

21 Sleeps Till Christmas
 Christmas Playlist Day 4 - Deck The Halls 

Hey Peeps, 

I am not about to mention that it is only 3 weeks till Christmas... Instead I am going to start this post before i get way to excited. In case you haven't already realised I am the biggest fan of Christmas and as soon as it turns December 1st I become this crazy Christmas child who acts like she is 3 :/ Oh well...

Imagine if we lived in a world were everything was handed to us on a silver platter and delivered whenever we waned it. Some would think this was great and maybe it would be for a while, but where would that get us in life. We would never be fully happy or content with what we have and we would never have any successes.What I am trying to say is that in life if you want something/ want to get somewhere then you need to put in a huge amount of dedication, commitment and you need to basically work your but off. But when you achieve those dreams they are always so much better because you have got their yourself with hard work. Dreams wouldn't be the same if they were easy; dreams are meant to challenge, stretch and push us to our limits. But that is what makes them dreams; being the almost impossible so we have to work so hard that they become worth it.

My blog is one of my greatest achievements. It took a long time for me to create my own writing style, house style (colour scheme) and to nail my blog design. It was a challenge but totally worth it because I love it now. Also it has taken me months to build up the following that I have. It means the absolute most to me as all of you who read my blog week in week out, are the reward I get for my belief and commitment in my own work. But it wouldn't mean the same to me if someone had handed me a blog with a good design and a following because i wouldn't have worked for it for myself and then I wouldn't appreciate it. But it means everything to me and was all worth it because it was the challenge that has made it so great.

MissBeccaBeauty xo
Where else to find me:


You may also be interested in:

 Wednesday Word | Fear & Fate
Wednesday Word | Fear & Fate
Wednesday Word | Sometimes
Wednesday Word | Sometimes
 Wednesday Word | Yourself
Wednesday Word | Yourself
 Wednesday Word | Thankful
Wednesday Word | Thankful
 Wednesday Word | Sparkle
Wednesday Word | Sparkle
Wednesdays Word || Someday
Wednesdays Word || Someday

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I know exactly what you mean, i'm so proud of my blog, i've not crakced the designing yet but I'm proud of my writting style and how many people continously come back <3 sophierosee.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo