Christmas Crackers Tag : Blogmas Day 20

 
5 sleeps till Christmas
Christmas Playlist Day 20- A Holly Jolly Christmas
Hey Peeps,
 
Can you believe its only 5 sleeps until Christmas day, I mean how exciting is that! Also I break up from school today and I cant wait to spend the whole day tomorrow in my PJ's, procrastinating on the Internet and catching up on blogging! I know I have another tag for you today, but at Christmas there are so many cool tags and it would be rude not to do them! The gorgeous Ellie has tagged me to do this post so go on over and say hi to her after you have read this post!
 
What's on your Christmas list? I have mainly just asked for surprises but I did ask for the Soap and Glory Yule Monty set, Naked Basics palette and the Zara office city mini bag.
What's on your Christmas agenda? Well I am going to get up super early, lie there in my bed until its 7:30 and then go into my parents room. We have a rule in our house that we are not aloud to get out of bed until a certain time and then we all have to go downstairs together. At around 10:30 we will go to my Aunties house for Christmas Dinner and after that I am not really sure what else we are doing.
How much Christmas shopping have you done? Well I have bought presents for my friends and my sister. I just going to buy my mums today as we have a half day and my friend and I are going shopping. I wont say what I am getting her because she might be reading this.
What's been your biggest ever surprise gift? Christmas 2011 I got my kindle and iPad, both of which were a complete surprise!
When do you usually put the Christmas tree up? The first or second week of December. This year for the first time ever my sister and I decorated the tree all by ourselves, which was really lovely.  
Do you have a special outfit planned for Christmas day? Indeed I do! I am going to wear a classic red dress which has a skater style skirt and is three quarter length. It is super thick and comfy and my sister calls it my Mrs Claus dress for some odd reason. I am going to do a Christmas OOTD so you can see it then.
Do you have any plans for boxing day? It is tradition in my house to play monopoly, it is usually between my dad and I for who wins and I really hope this year I can beat him!
When did you stop believing in Fr.Christmas? Never! I will never stop believing in Fr.Christmas. He is what makes Christmas so magical and he will always be true to me.
What is your favourite Christmas scent? I love anything that smells of Christmas spice, I think it is so warm and fuzzy and it makes me feel so Christmassy.
What do you love most about Christmas?
I love Christmas music so much but I also love just spending time with my family and enjoying being around the people who I love.
 
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
Where else to find me:


You may also be interested in:

 Why I Love Christmas | Blogmas Day 19
Why I Love Christmas | Blogmas Day 19
Wednesday Word | Dreams : Blogmas Day 18
Wednesday Word | Dreams : Blogmas Day 18
 How To Make Homemade Decorations : Blogmas Day 17
How To Make Homemade Decorations : Blogmas Day 17
 Lundy Loves : Blogmas Day 16
Lundy Loves : Blogmas Day 16
 What's On My Christmas Tree TAG | Blogmas Day 15
What's On My Christmas Tree TAG | Blogmas Day 15
Christmas Nail Polishes : Blogmas Day 14
Christmas Nail Polishes : Blogmas Day 14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo