Christmas PJ's : Blogmas Day 22

 
 

3 sleeps till Christmas

Hey Peeps,

Its not long until Christmas... In my house it is a tradition that we all open our presents in out pyjamas and usually we get a new pair of Christmas pyjamas every year. This year Santa gave me an early present so I could wear my pyjamas Christmas eve and Christmas night. When I opened them they came tied in a super cute bow and there was a little label on it that said Merry Christmas. Written inside was "To Becca, From Santa"
 
These for me are the classic Christmas pyjamas. I absolutely love the festive red print on the bottoms and I like how the top is quite simple with a little pattern detail in the centre. They are made out of the thick, soft snuggly material a dressing gown is made of and they are just unbelievably comfy.
 
Do you get a new pair of Christmas pyjamas? If so where do you get yours from?

MissBeccaBeauty xo 
Where else to find me:


You may also be interested in:

 In Love With Some Boots... : Blogmas Day 21
In Love With Some Boots... : Blogmas Day 21
Christmas Crackers Tag : Blogmas Day 20
Christmas Crackers Tag : Blogmas Day 20
 Why I Love Christmas | Blogmas Day 19
Why I Love Christmas | Blogmas Day 19
Wednesday Word | Dreams : Blogmas Day 18
Wednesday Word | Dreams : Blogmas Day 18
 How To Make Homemade Decorations : Blogmas Day 17
How To Make Homemade Decorations : Blogmas Day 17
 Lundy Loves : Blogmas Day 16
Lundy Loves : Blogmas Day 16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo