Emergency Festive Makeup : Blogmas Day 10


15 sleeps till Christmas
Christmas Playlist Day 10 - Last Christmas

Hey Peeps,

Christmas is full of parties, dinners out and the spur of the moment visit to friends and family. Often at Christmas these plans are last minuet or you don't have much time to get ready because with it being Christmas you have 1 million other things to be doing. But I have a solution that will save you time and make you look festive and glamorous!

On top of the makeup you are already wearing, apply a really bright red lipstick or lip gloss. I have picked out the Bourjois Colour Boost in Red Sunrise. I love this lip crayon because they colour is super intense and it leaves your lips feeling moisturised and glossy. But any red lipstick makes you look dressier than you actually are and is perfect when you only have minimal time to get ready. Next I would apply a dark pink/plum colour onto you cheeks. I would recommend going for quite a strong cheek as it adds a really pretty glow as though you have been outside all day and then have just come in and sat by the fire! Finally take your favourite black eyeliner and apply a stronger thicker line than you normally would. I think eyeliner always makes you look more awake and it really helps to define your eyes. These three products together work well to make you look fit for any festive occasion!

I hope this post has given you some inspiration about really easy festive make up looks! What are your top products for getting ready quickly for a festive occasion?

MissBeccaBeauty xo

Where else to find me:

You may also be interested in:

Gift Guide | For BFF's : Blogmas Day 9
Gift Guide | For BFF's : Blogmas Day 9
 Winter Fashion Essentials | Blogmas Day 8
Winter Fashion Essentials | Blogmas Day 8
Winter Beauty Essentials | Blogmas Day 7
Winter Beauty Essentials | Blogmas Day 7
 Christmas Jumpers | Blogmas Day 6
Christmas Jumpers | Blogmas Day 6
The Christmas Tag : Blgomas Day 5
The Christmas Tag : Blgomas Day 5
 Wednesday Word | Easy : Blogmas Day 4
Wednesday Word | Easy : Blogmas Day 4

4 comments:

  1. Im really excited to do some Christmas-y make-up! This post has inspired me! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad this has inspired you to get Christmasy with your makeup xx

      Delete
  2. I love my MAC eye shadow in swimming for this time of year - it's a deep green with a subtle shimmer makes me feel so festive!
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I am a neutral gal so greens would scare me normally, but this shade sounds so pretty and festive xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo