Summer Nail Polishes 2014

Its summer! I am writing this post looking out the window at the glorious sunshine that is making everyone's days brighter, happier and everyone's skin looking more tanned! Summer is a great time to add bright colours into your wardrobe and I love wearing bright colours on my nails especially. I have only just realised now that I have done WOMN posts or mentioned them before for all of the next polishes, but it does go to show that I really love and use these polishes.

First up is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Pink Posh, in this post I labelled this polish as the perfect pink and I still hold my word against that. As I have said before the colour is a bright but very wearable pink - it complement my skin tone really well and isn't a neon or barbie pink (which I find don't suit me at all). The formula of this is amazing and if I look after my polish it can last up to 5 days; it claims to last up to 10 days but I don't think it's that good! I found this in my local discount shop for only £1 and I have seen them on Fragrance direct for not much more than that. Next is another bright, Barry M Gelly Passion Fruit ( post here). This is a perfect combination of red, orange and coral - a good summer twist on the classic red nail. Because of it's gelly formula is is super glossy and I much prefer this finish. Also, I have another gelly polish from Barry M in Sugar Apple ( post here). I did say I love bolder polishes in summer but nothing beats tanned skin with the perfect mint polish - and this my friends is the perfect mint polish. I recently got a spray tan and took advantage of being golden by wearing this polish. The last polish is probably a love it or hate it colour, but quite frankly I love it. Barry M Amethyst Glitter (post here) is a gorgeous glitter with a mix of purple, turquoise, pink and gold. For some reason I used to only ever think you could wear glitter on one nail. Then I saw Fleur De Force wearing a shade very similar and it looked amazing. Immediately I put this bad boy on all my nails and am so glad I did as it is so girly and looks fab. Recently I have been wearing clothes that are a lot simpler and plainer so this polish is great as it adds so much to an outfit.

There you have it, all the polishes I have been wearing on my nails so far this summer and I will definitely continue to wear them a lot this season! What are your go-to polishes for summer?

MissBeccaBeauty xo 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo