July Magazine Freebies

I love a great bargain, especially when they are beauty bargains! A couple of weeks ago I read that this month there were some amazing Clinique freebies in the Glamour magazine. I set a reminder for 7th July, when the magazine was released, and began my search for the Clinique bargains. As you know Glamour is only £2 and when they have freebies they are generally really good. I remember around Christmas there were some festive Nails Inc. polishes up for grabs and at only £2, I had to buy all 4 of them! Anyway my mum and I went to many many shops looking for the Clinique products and eventually, after much looking and disappointment, we finally got our hands on the products we were eager to try. I also picked up another magazine that had a lip balm I was interested to try - but on that later. 

Clinique High Impact Mascara - Glamour Magazine £2
I have heard a lot of good reviews on Clinique mascaras in general so this mascara was a must for me to get. Most of the shops had more mascaras than anything else. I have tries this a couple of times already and I have to say I am impressed. The product it's self is a decent size and this would be great for going away in the summer as it contains a lot of product but is a travel friendly size. The mascara is more lengthening that volumising but I don't mind that. I would wear this more during the day as it leaves my lashes looking really long and natural. 

Clinique Chubby Sticks 06 Woppin' Watermelon / 07 Super Strawberry - Glamour Magazine £2
These took a lot of hunting down. If you want to get your hands on them I would hurry and buy them now. My tip would be to try small newsagents that don' t get a lot of people going into them or ask a member of staff if they have any magazines in the back that haven't been put on the shelves yet. They are really nice lip products and great for summer because they have a sheer finish so look lovely and natural on the lips. Also they are quite moisturising. I wouldn't pay full price for these but seen as they were only £2 I think they are really nice for adding a pretty colour to your lips.

Rodical Stemcell Super-Food Lip Balm - Red Magazine £4
When I first saw this I didn't really pay much attention to it as I have a lot of lip balms and I was focused on finding the Clinique products. But the next morning I woke up with the driest sorest lips I have ever had. I tried all the usual suspects - Vaseline, Burts Bees, Carmex - but nothing was making the cut and my lips weren't improving. I remembered seeing the Rodical lip balm in the Red magazine so I thought I would give it a try as the words "super-food" intrigued me. Plus it retails at £16 and the magazine was only £4 so I thought 'Why not?!'. This lip balm is amazing! It really helped my lips and was just what I needed. I am going to do a full review on this soon so I won't say too much.

MissBeccaBeauty xo

4 comments:

  1. I have to get my hands on glamour. They always have the best freebies!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they do, bit hurry before they all sell out!

      Delete
  2. I'm still on the lookout for the Chubby Sticks, can't find them anywhere!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll find some soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo