'Goodbye' - Winnie The Pooh

There are people that come into your life and make it so incredibly amazing. But recently I have had to say goodbye to a lot of those amazing people and let me tell you something it has been hard. Chapters in my life are drawing to a close and to be quite honest it is really scary. But I saw this on Pinterest and it just made me realise that I shouldn't be feeling sad, I should be feeling lucky that I had these people in my life. Even if they are leaving and I a saying goodbye; I still knew them and have the memories of how happy they made me and everything they did for me. Also I love this quote as Winnie the pooh was my favourite character as a child. Anyway I just wanted to share this with you as I didn't feel like writing a beauty post. I don't know when I'll next write a post as I have a lot going on at the moment, but hopefully I will find some time to write soon!

MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo