Through My iPhone : May

This month I really enjoyed snapping moments through my iPhone, it's great because now I can take great photos on the go and record memories. I love looking back through my photo album because I can see and remember everything that has happened to me this month. So in May I got up to lots of really nice things: I went to my Aunties, it was my mums birthday, it was also my birthday, I baked way too many delicious treats (and ate them all!) and went to watch my local Race For Life. 

My first ice-cream from the ice-cream man in his van of the year // Yummy Pizza Express pizza, my all time favourite pizza is La Reine // I tired Appletiser for the first time, I don't like fizzy drinks this one was 'okay' // I made my own American style pancakes and had them for breakfast. Of course I stacked them up and put golden syrup all over them (my mouth is just watering writing that because they were so yummy!) // I baked a Malteser cake to have after dinner because we had friends coming over. I made this a few years ago and it is a really good cake ( I might do a recipe post if you want?) // Cuddles with the cutest baby // Went along and supported my friends doing the race for life // I made Red Velvet Cupcakes and I think they are the nicest cup cakes I have ever had // I love displaying my birthday cards in my room and around the house // My birthday FOTD and I am mainly wearing my new makeup that I recited as presents // I made myself an old fashioned chocolate cake as this is my favourite chocolate cake and it is so simple and easy to make // Tea and cake!

As you can tell I did a lot of baking during May and I loved eating everything I made. I was thinking of doing some more recipe posts so if that is something you would like to see do let me know!

MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo