T&B Talks | Let Go Of What You Can't Change


Hey Peeps

Here is our second T&B Talks. Tara and I are going to talk about letting go of our past that we cannot change and learning how to have courage to do this. 

Things happen in our life. Bad things happen to good people. That is just the way life goes. But we live in the present and we don’t have the power to change what happened in the past, no matter how much we wished that we had magical powers or a time machine to do so. – Becca

This quote means a lot to me. A lot of the things that I stress and worry about are things I cannot change. Last year, I would constantly do it. It almost destroyed me & sometimes I still do it but I think it was during Christmas that I decided to stop. As a result I've become happier. I can now see that I have to make myself happy, I have to have the power to do it. I'm not saying you have to stop thinking about it completely, because that's not possible straight away, but having the courage to let it go and not let it consume you is when you'll be happiest. - Tara

Although it seems hard the best thing we can do is let go. I know this is easier said than done, trust me. But at the end of the day the person we must look after most is our self and we can’t look after our self if we are living in the past and worrying about what happened or what could have been. The best way we can look after our self is to accept what happened, accept that it is in the past, accept that we cannot change it and to let go. It will take a heck of a lot of courage to this. But when you do it will be one of the happiest moments in your life. – Becca 

It’s all about being able to love yourself and knowing that you deserve to be happy.  Anything that is not making you happy even if it hurts you to let go (for example a boyfriend) is not worth being in your life because you can't change someone or that situation. You have to learn to love yourself enough so that when someone enters your life that treats you negatively or when something that you don't like happens if your life, you can stand up for yourself and have the strength to let go. You can learn that it is okay to say no to anyone who is not willing to treat you with the love and respect you not only want, but also deserve. – Tara 

If you have any suggestions for the next T&B Talks then please feel free to leave them in the comments below. I love reading what you have to say! 



MissBeccaBeauty  
Where else to find me:

2 comments:

  1. Great post!! And lovely blog :)

    xoxo Brie at http://chicvadourbyb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo