Nutella Cheesecake Recipe




For Easter Sunday I decided to make Nigella's nutella cheesecake! It was so easy to make and I can tell you after sampling many slices that it is absolutely delicious. When I did my 2014 Bucket List I said that i wanted to try and do 3 recipe posts this year, so here is my first one. I hope you like it and if you give this cheese cake a go do let me know and tweet me a picture so I can see. 

Ingredients:
250 grams of digestive biscuits
75 grams of unsalted butter softened at room temperature
1 jar of nutella (400 grams) at room temperature
100 grams of chopped toasted hazelnuts 
500 grams of cream cheese at room temperature
60 grams of icing sugar

The Method:
Break the digestives using a food processor or you could put the digestives in a seal-able bag and bash them with a wooden spoon or rolling pin until the digestives are fully broken down. Then add the butter, 15g of nutella and blitz in the food processor. Add 25g ( or three tablespoons) of the hazelnuts and continue to mix everything together until it starts to clump together like a damp sandy mixture. 

Put this digestive mixture into a 23cm/9 inch round tin and press it into the bottom of the tin using your hands. Then place this into the fridge to chill 

Beat the cream cheese and the icing sugar until smooth, add the rest of the nutella to the cream cheese mixture. Beat until smooth and combined. You may need to use a spatula so that all the mixture at the sides is fully mixed in. 

Take the tin out of the fridge and add the nutella mixture onto the base, smoothing it out. I scattered the remaining hazelnuts on top, but you could add a dusting of icing sugar or chocolate flakes; what ever you wish. Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours but I would recommend leaving it over night in the fridge. In my opinion it is served best straight from the fridge!


MissBeccaBeauty xo 

12 comments:

  1. Yummy! It looks delicious, thank you for sharing!

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wanted to make this for the longest time, looks so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy! definitely one to try!
    Jo xx
    http://beautyfashionlifestyleaffordable.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super yummy and so easy to make xx

      Delete
  4. It looks so yummy! It probably is considering it has Nutella!

    http://flxwercrowns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it's delicious cause it has a whole tub of Nutella in!!

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, this looks WAAAAAAY too delicious!

    Vicky xx
    Lots of Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to try this! :) x
    www.chelseysthoughts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo