Barry M Gelly Passion Fruit | WOMN #2



Hey Peeps,

Usually in Spring I paint my nails pastels and pretty pale colours, bur today I felt quite happy and vibrant so I wanted a colour that matched how I was feeling. For a while now I have been searching for the perfect coral and I think I have found it! Passion fruit from the Barry M Gelly is the perfect coral shade for me. It has just the right amount of orange and red mixed together. I have a coral very similar to this but it is glittery and I really wanted a non glittery shade for everyday! With a tan I think this polish will look gorgeous on my toes with really pretty flip flops! 

MissBeccaBeauty xo 

2 comments:

  1. I absolute love this shade I might have to go purchase my self one :) I really like your blog by the way especially your photo's :)

    Jorden x http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much! You should definitely go and buy this polish, it a beautiful shade :)
    Becca x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo