So...? Kiss Me Review



Hey Peeps,

The So...? Kiss Me range is my favourite scent. Personally I prefer the perfume but for carrying in my bag I will use the spray as I know the bottle wont smash or leak. The scent reminds me of summer and there it is a little bit musky which I like because then it is not overpoweringly sweet. I find that the smell lasts all day which is amazing as not all affordable perfumes have the same lasting wear. The smell can be quite strong when you first apply it but then it dies away and then you can smell just the right amount of fragrance; not too much, but not too little.... the perfect amount! I would wear this on a regular basis as it is such an original scent and I love that is it not too strong but it is still noticeable enough for people to say "Oohh you smell really nice, what are you wearing?!" 

The packaging, like always, is really girly and pretty. I love how they have a lipstick print on the spray and the same pattern on the spray is on the box the perfume came in. The lid is really practical and I am actually surprised I haven't lost the lid yet, because whenever a product has a lid on that I use regularly it always gets lost. Does anyone else have this problem? 

I would recommend that if you are in teens or you like a floral, summery yet musky smell, then you should definitely try this perfume or the spray if you prefer. If I could sum up this perfume in two words I would say it was fun and feminine. 

MissBeccaBeauty xo
Where else to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo