Best of 2013 | Beauty Products

 

Hey Peeps,

I originally wasn't going to so a post showing you my favourite products from 2013 because there are already an overwhelming number of these floating around out there. But I caved in because 2013 has been the year where I really "discovered" makeup: how to use it, which products to buy, how to test your foundation, which formula's are good for different skin types and all that sha-bang. So I though it was only right that I did this post as for me it has been the first year I actually have products I have been loving! I am not going to talk about these products as I have already mentioned nearly every product here, but if you would like any in-depth reviews then please let me know in the comments and I can get on with that. Some of these products have reviews on them and are mentioned in monthly favourites so if they are I will link them up. As a bit of a side note, I ma currently making lots of plans for 2014 blogging wise and if you have any requests for post ideas I would love to hear them as it is not easy coming up with ideas by myself week in and week out. Anyway lets get onto the products...
 
Makeup
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundations || Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer || Bourjois Colour Boost in Fuchsia Libre || Benefit Boi-ing Concealer || Laura Geller Vanilla Eyeshadow || Jemma Kidd Eye Wardrobe Brown Quartet || Benefit They're Real Mascara || Real Techniques Blush Brush
Nail Polish
Hair Care
Aussie Take The Heat Shampoo || Aussie Take The Heat Conditioner || Tresemme Heat Defence || Umberto Giannini Volume Hairspray for Big Hair || VO5 Styling Wax
Skincare, Bath and Body
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleaner || Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic || Nivea Soft Moisturiser || Soap and Glory Clean Girl Body Wash || Sanctuary Body Wash
Fragrance
Love Limited Edition Perfume || Kylie by Kylie Minogue

There you go guys, a list of all the products that I have been loving through 2013. I cant wait to discover loads more cool beauty products and I hope to broaden and expand my makeup collection over the coming months!
 
 MissBeccaBeauty xo
Where else to find me:

You may also be interested in:

 Christmas Day 2013!
Christmas Day 2013!
The Fault In Our Stars
The Fault In Our Stars
October Favourites
October Favourites
 September Favourites
September Favourites
 August Favourites
August Favourites
 May Favourites
May Favourites

2 comments:

  1. Great choice of products :) I adore the blush brush, my favourite brush to apply any blusher - really considering buying a second hehe.

    Charlee
    charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love my brush too and use it for basically everything xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo