2014 Bucket List!



 Hey Peeps,

This is a little late, oh well... but I was inspired by Becca Rose's video she did on her 2014 bucket list and I thought it was such an amazing and positive idea so I wanted to give it a got. Some of the things on my list are bigger than others, some are easier and some are harder. But remember that at the end of the day your dreams can never be too big so don't be afraid of restraining your self! As I complete them I will cross them off here on this post and I will also mention the completed ones in my monthly favourites. At the end of 2014 I will do a summary/review post showing you how I got on with my bucket list!
  1. Reply to all comments
  2. Try to make a new friend each month
  3. Do more DIY posts
  4. Create a recipe post
  5. Babysit
  6. Stop caring about what others think
  7. Make more of an effort to meet up/spend time with my friends
  8. Read 3 challenging books
  9. Keep my room/wardrobe tidy
  10. Go to a west end show
  11. Go to Harry Potter Studios
  12. Be positive about my body
  13. Go to a Meet Up
  14. Be assertive
  15. Be Happy!
  16. Do more OOTD's
  17. Pass my Grade 5 French Horn exam
  18. Be the one to start a conversation
  19. Watch the sunrise and sun set in the same day
  20. Stop worry about the future
  21. Live in the moment
  22. Stay in bed all day
  23. Experiment with hairstyles
  24. Teach myself about digital photography
  25. Know when to move on
  26. Don't judge people
  27. Decorate my room with lights
  28. Read a magazine cover to cover
  29. Dance in the rain
  30. Write a short story
  31. Go to London without Mum and Dad
  32. Draw hearts in the sand
  33. Watch The Notebook
  34. Make my own milkshake
  35. Go on a big roller-coaster
  36. Buy some MAC makeup
  37. Have a Lush bubble bath
  38. Read all the Harry Potter books again
  39. Stand up for someone I care about
  40. Watch Moulin Rouge on Valentines day
  41. Ride in a London Taxi
  42. Go on the London Eye
  43. Try Butter Beer
  44. Go into Harrods
  45. Make a YouTube Video
 
 I am so excited to get started with crossing off things on my bucket list! Have you got a bucket list for 2014, if so what kind of things are on yours. If you have done a post about this or something similar I would love to read them, so leave a link below!

MissBeccaBeauty xo
Where else to find me:

You may also be interested in:

 Christmas Day 2013!
Christmas Day 2013!
Best of 2013 | Beauty Products
Best of 2013 | Beauty Products
October Favourites
October Favourites
 Hello 2014!
Hello 2014!
 August Favourites
August Favourites
 May Favourites
May Favourites

5 comments:

  1. Great list :-) I want to go to the Harry Potter Studios also! x

    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My mum said we can go so I am definitely doing a post on it! xx

      Delete
  2. I love this post! I was thinking about doing a bucket list but knowing me I'd give up halfway through. Good luck though, everything sounds really interesting and I hope this is a good year for you :)
    http://laura-louisee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you should definitely give it a go as it's so rewarding when you achieve something! x

      Delete
  3. This is a really good idea, I'll have to give it a go I bet it feels great when you can cross lots of things off! xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo