Current Cravings : Charlotte Tilbury, Nike & Benefit

I haven't done a wish list type post in months and whilst Christmas has come and gone, and my birthdays not until may, I have a list of things that have really caught my eye recently so I thought I would share them on my blog today. Also, in the comments, let me know what things you are currently craving!
 
SOAP AND GLORY SOLAR POWDER// I have been eyeing up this bronzer for ages as I have heard so many great reviews about it. In all honesty I don't know why I haven't picked it up yet. However you will definitely be seeing it on my blog in time for summer as being a naturally pale girl means bronzer becomes my best friend whilst faking a summer glow!
 
L'OREAL MISS MANGA MASCARA// Recently I have been wanting a change with my mascara as I am getting a bit bored of using the same one. I do really love my Bare Minerals Lash Domination but I want to mix things up a bit. When Miss Manga was first released I never bought into the hype but I am hoping this will work well on my lashes. A bonus is that this mascara is on offer at the moment, £5.99 instead of £8.99!
 
CHARLOTTE TILBURY DOLCE VITA PALETTE// This is probably the naughtiest thing that is on my current wish list. As beautiful this palette is, it is just so expensive. But how pretty would this look on my dressing table and in my collection? Uuugg, I think I am going to just have to be admiring this from a-far for the time being.
 
BENEFIT DUO : GIMMIE BROW AND THEY'RE REAL MASCARA// Yes, I know I have already included a mascara but Benefit's They're Real mascara is just the bomb. At the moment QVC have this duo of the mascara and gimmie brow for £26, which is a steal if you ask me.
 
GAIAM YOGA MAT// I am not going to speak to soon yet but this week I have really gotten into doing yoga. I find it really relaxing as well as quite rewarding after doing a couple of YouTube workout videos. However I have been struggling because I don't have a proper mat (only my carpet!) to work on.
 
NIKE PRO BRA IN PINK PUNK// As well as Yoga I have been really enjoying cycling and a good Sports bra is definitely a must as the moment because I am lacking support (if you know what I mean!). This bright coral is super motivating and I think it would look gorgeous in the summer with a (obviously, fake) tan!
 
NIKE GRAPHIC CAPRI PANTS// To go with my sports bra, these three-quarter length pants would be perfect for cycling and yoga. Nike is great quality and by investing in good workout clothes I know they will last and hopefully help to motivate me.
 
ASOS HANGRY JUMPER// Its official... I NEED this jumper in my life. I don't know what it is about my body, but if I don't eat regularly I become very moody and angry. This jumper literally sums me up and I think it is so funny!
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 

6 comments:

  1. I really want to try S&G Solar Powder too, as i've heard such good things :-)
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it looks amazing and is so affordable xx

      Delete
  2. Definitely recommend Gimme Brow. It's become my HG brow product. So easy to apply and looks really natural. I also wanna try that S&G bronzer. Been hearing great things about it recently. xx

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am after a product for my brows that is really natural and I am hoping the Gimmie Brow is my guy! x

      Delete
  3. Haha I love that jumper! I really want to try Gimme Brow out as well
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo