March Favourites 2014




Hey Peeps,

As March is nearly over I thought it was about time that I did my monthly favourites for this month. This month i have fallen back in love with some old favourites that may have already appeared on my blog and also some new discoveries that I have loved. 

First I will start with the products I have fallen back in love with: The Jemma Kidd Brown Eye shadow Quartet. Back when I first started my blog this was my absolute favourite shadowed palette, I used it nearly every day and have nearly hit pan on two of my shadows. It is the perfect nude palette for me as I can create a simple look, a smoky look and I used to bring this with me away all the time because I could use it to create a day look and a night look. Anyway I forgot about this because I bought the MUA Heaven and Earth palette and was using that for a couple of months. Then for Christmas I received the Urban Decay Basics and have been using that everyday and I sadly forgot about my Jemma Kidd Quartet. But whilst sorting through my stuff I found it and have started using it again this month and I remembered why I loved it so much. The pigmentation of these shades are beautiful, they last all day and I don't have to worry about them wiping off throughout the day. The best part is these shades all work well together and compliment each other, so in the morning when I am rushing to get ready because I over slept, I don't have to decide what eye-shadows to wear because they are already decided for me! 

Next is another product I have had for awhile but just simply forgot about. It is the Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-up Primer. I don't use a primer everyday but I find when I do I can see a noticeable difference in how long my make-up lasts. I tend to mix this primer in with my moisturiser and then blend it in in circular motions using my fingers. This primer has a silicone based formal and I really like that because it feels refreshing on my face and I find it soaks really well into my skin because sometimes my skin can get a little dry in the morning. 

Recently I have been loving the Real Techniques brushes and I bought the Real Techniques Shading brush. The bristles are quite short, but the brush is wide and very dense. It works best for blending eye-shadow in the crease but if you could only take one brush away with you then this would be good as I think it is quite a multi purpose brush. I love all the packaging of the RT brushes anyway, but I think this purple colour is really cute. 

Finally my monthly favourites wouldn't be complete without a nail polish. This month I have been loving the Nails Inc. Sheraton Street, in the bottle it looks like a pale blue but on the nails it is a gorgeous pastel blue that has a hint of grey in it. It is not a really young childish blue, but more of a sophisticated blue and I think anyone of any age can wear this colour. Personally I can see myself wearing this nail polish a lot over the next few month!

 MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo