February Favourites 2014

 Hey Peeps,

February was very busy for me and i didn't really try out any new products, but there were a few that stood out. I discovered a few new favourites and re-discovered some old.

First of all I found the Laura Geller Balance and Bronze in the back of my makeup collection. I was always a little bit frightened of this product as I am quite pale and was worried that wearing a bronzer would look really muddy and horrible. But i am actually really surprised as to how much I like wearing this. It doesn't look muddy, I think it adds warmth and definition. I don't really use the highlighter as a highlighter but mix the two so I get the perfect colour. I also found another little gem I had totally forgot about and that is my MAC pencil in coffee. I love wearing black eyeliner as it really defines my (quite small) eyes but someday i want to wear something a bit more natural, so when I do I reach for this eyeliner. I think it complements my hazel eyes as well. I wear this along my lash line but just in the outer corners stopping halfway across my eyes.

One of my new discoveries was a nail polish (surprise surprise, it is the Nails Inc. Sloane Street and is this super pretty pink shade that is perfect for Spring.As you probably know Nails.Inc are my favourite polishes, the shade range is amazing and the formulas by far the best. This polish is no exception and I can see myself wearing this a lot this spring and summer. Finally this month I have a new skincare favourite. For Christmas, in one of my Soap and Glory sets, I was given the Peaches and Clean face wash. It smells so delicious, just like peaches and cream. The consistency has a silicone base which is something I haven't used before as I am quite used to creamy face products. I use this in the morning and find it really refreshing on my face, its very gentle and doesn't feel harsh or 'too much' on my face.

So there we have it, all the products I loved using in February.I would love it if you would comment down below telling me what products you have loved using this month

MissBeccaBeauty xo
Where else to find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo