Review: Cath Kidston

I am a huge fan of Cath Kidston and have been for as long as I can remember.With an abiding love of stripes and polka dots,I do have a soft spot for some of Cath Kidston's designs.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Cath Kidston, it is a shop that sells a great range of homeware, clothing and accessories. All her items have the same theme which for me is the tyipical "English Rose".

Cath Kidston is well known in particular for their bags and becasue I am a bag-a-holic I have to confess I do own quite a few CK bags. Most of the bags are made from oil cloth which is great when you are out and about and you get caught in the rain because you don't have to wory about the water ruining your bag. Also all of their bags are toughly made and are perfect if you are going out shopping for the day.

The store is a blessing from heaven when it comes to Mother's Day, Christmas and Birthdays becuase there is something in their for every lady. You can get a cool backpack for a young kid going to school, a floral makeup bag or iPhone case for the teenagers birthday, a bag for mum when mothers day comes along and a warm scarf/shawl for grandma when it is christmas.

The items at Cath Kidston can be a little bit on the pricey side, but their sales are amazing and I am always waiting for their sales to start. You can get a great bargin and you can save yourself some money!

I love Cath Kidston and one thing I have to say is that all the items are top quality!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo