OPI Europa Centrale Review


Recently I bought the OPI Euro Centrale as a treat for myself and I have to say I absolutely LOVE it. Because I think they are amazing i decided that a great way to start my blog would be to write a review on the latest OPI nail polishes in the Spring 2013 Collection. Every girl loves to paint their nails and if you are anything like me then you are a nail-a-holic! I love nail polishes and I am really excited to write this review.

Can't Find My Czechbook is a gorgeous aqua blue that reminds me of a Caribbean sea in the peak of its summer. The nail polish goes in really well and this colour reminds me of Aqua Baby which was discontinued a long time ago!

Suzi's Hungary AGAIN! is a medium pink that would look great with a tan. It is a very summery colour, however it is a little patchy when applying it so I would recommend applying three coats.

You're Such a Budapest is a light lilac with a subtle shimmer that you don't notice when looking at the bottle but when you see it painted on your nails you can see a slight sparkle. It is a very pretty colour that is perfect for spring time.

Oy- Another Polish Joke! is a fun funky gold shimmery colour that glistens under the light. It can be worn on its own but it also looks great layered over another colour.

I hope you have enjoyed this mini review. Here is a link for the OPI website and I just want to let you know that I have only reviewed four nail polishes in the collection because I only got four in my set!
http://www.opi.net.au/euro_centrale.html






Miss Becca Beauty

1 comment:

  1. Amazing colors.

    www.dreampuddleoflove.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo