Bargain Of The Month



Hey Peeps,
 
April has nearly disappeared but before it does I thought I would share with you my bargain of the month!
 
This month I have been loving Nivea's Refreshing Soft Moisturising Cream. Now this is just an ordinary cheap drugstore moisturiser that works extra ordinary miracles on my skin. I find that it really hydrates my skin and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or tight. One thing I hate about moisturisers is when it leaves my skin feeling like really tight. Also I love the fact that there is no fragrance because I am super picky when it comes to the fragrances in beauty products.
 
 
So today I had just come out of the dentist and I was going into the Co-Op with my mum to buy a few things, when I saw this product on offer. Now in the Co-Op this product is normally £2.45 and in my opinion is very inexpensive. But today it was on offer for £1.22!!!! Because I was so excited I had found my favourite moisturiser on offer, I sneakily purchased the last two!
 
 
I use this product after using Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and before applying my makeup. I would recommend this to everyone out there in particular young people as it is a really simple formula.

 
 
Please comment below and let me know what your favourite drugstore moisturiser is as I would be really interested to find out.

P.S. Just to let you know I am going away for a few day so I won't be able to post until at least Monday!!
 
MissBeccaBeauty xx





3 comments:

  1. I use the Q10 Plus from Nivea but I don't like it that much, I'm still looking for the perfect mosturizer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would reccomend trying this mosturizer!!

    Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo