3 Things : Some Product Reviews



I feel like I haven't written a 'proper' review in a while and I wanted to write a review on all of these products so thought I would mix all the reviews into one post. Never done this before so lets just see how it goes. 


I like perfume, I like smelling good in the morning when applying it and I love the look of perfume bottles on my dressing table. Rose Quartz* is the first perfume in Alesha Dixon's Crystal Fragrance Collection. I think it is great that Alesha has released her own fragrance collection and I would love to try more from her collection. Firstly lets just talk about this b-e-a-u-tiful packaging - just look at it! Does anyone else think it is so cool that the pink ombre bottle resembles a crystal. As you can see Alesha's name is engraved into the silver bottle top and I think this is really cute and personal. I am going to give it a go at trying to explain this perfumes scent (wish me luck!)... I would say it is quite a floral perfume however I can also smell notes of rose, grapefruit and musk. Musky and Floral perfumes are actually right up my street as I think the balance of the two is great for an everyday perfume as it is never too sweet or too strong. When my mum saw and smelt this perfume she said it reminded her of the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume, there you go guys it could be a potential dupe! At only £25 I think this perfume is great value for money and if you ever see it in a shop -go and give it a smell as not only does it  look really pretty, it also smells really pretty!

Last year I did a review on the MUA Heaven and Earth Palette but I was rooting through some of my forgotten makeup products - mainly palettes because I just love nude shadows - and I started using this again.There is a great range of neutral shades and they are pretty much all shimmer shadows. I don't know about you but I much prefer shimmery eyes in the summer, I'm not sure why but I think it looks so much prettier in summer! It is a tad annoying that there are no names on any of the shades but my favourite at the moment are the 2nd, 3rd and 4th from the left on the bottom row and the last shade on the right from the bottom row. You can read the review I did here if you want to know more about this palette and what I think. 

What can I say... I think that Bourjois Colour Boost in Peach on The Beach might just be becoming my favourite lip product. I have worn it nearly everyday and mentioned it quite a bit, but never actually reviewed it. I will say I hate the packaging of all the Colour Boosts because the writing rubs off so quickly and then makes it look awful. But aside from that it is amazing. The colour is the perfect mix of pink and peach that enhances my natural (aka 'non existence pale girl') tan. Surprisingly the formula is really moisturising and very very pigmented. I like to apply a light coat of this and then pat it down with my finger to blend it out a bit and make it more natural. 

Let me know if you like this post with a couple of reviews in one post? 

MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo