Wednesday Word | Yourself


Hey Peeps,
 
Can you believe it is only 6 more weeks until Christmas? I would really like to take part in Blogmas this year, if you are thinking about doing it let me know in the comments as I would love to chat to you about it and share (and gain) some cool ideas for it!
 
This time of year is a very busy time for me as my week is jam-packed with rehearsals and then lots of concerts for various Christmas events. I often get ill from extreme exhaustion and then it dampens my festive cheer. Over the past few days I have felt a little under the weather and very tired and it is because I haven't been looking after my body properly at the moment. I have been having way to many late nights, eating a lot of junk food and spending too much time on the internet rather than getting some fresh air and doing a bit of well needed exercise. I can always tell when my body isn't on great form; and it's times like this that I need a bit of time to my self for some TLC.
 
When I need some 'ME' time I enjoy snuggling in front of the TV with the blazing fire on, with my comfy winter PJ's on and a scolding hot cup of tea in my hand (usually accompanied with a biscuit or 2). Also I find a relaxing bath works really well just to help relax my tense muscles and is a great de-stressor. I know this doesn't necessarily work for some people, but for me painting my nails is a relaxing treat! I love just sitting there not being able to do anything except wait for them to dry. I haven't been painting my nails much recently and as a result I have bitten them very badly, so after this post I am going to go and paint my nails... I am thinking a festive gold as it is nearly Christmas now!
 
Let me know in the comments what you do when you are having some 'ME' time and how you relax and look after yourself when your body is a bit tired.
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
Where else to find me:

You may also be interested in:

 Wednesday Word | Thankful
Wednesday Word | Thankful
 Wednesday Word | Sparkle
Wednesday Word | Sparkle
 Autumn Nail Polishes
Wednesday Word | Laughing
 Wednesdays Word | Letting Go and Moving On
Wednesdays Word | Letting Go and Moving On
 Wednesdays Word || Greatness
Wednesdays Word || Greatness
Wednesdays Word || Someday
Wednesdays Word || Someday

1 comment:

  1. What a great post. It is always so important to make time for yourself. Especially during the stressful times. I love taking hot baths and painting my nails to relax too. I think with painting my nails, it allows some time to focus on one thing. Especially when I have so many things on my mind on a daily basis. Hehe. You have a new follower dear.

    Ash | ciaobella0816.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo