Q&A

 
 
Hey Peeps,
 
I have been planning on doing a Q&A for a while now, and was so excited when I saw this was the next #BBS topic. If there are any other questions you would like me to answer then leave them in the comments or send me a friendly tweet at @MissBeccaBeauty. Ok so on with the questions...
 
Question One: Why do you like blogging?
I could write a whole blog post just on this one question, but I will narrow it down for you. Blogging has become my hobby, my de-stressor and my proudest achievement. I like blogging because it gives me the chance to be totally 100% ME and nothing else. I don't feel as though I have to hide behind anything or anyone and it is the only place where what anybody else thinks doesn't matter (unless it is positive feedback!) because my blog is mine and nobody can change the way I write and choose to present my blog.
 
Question Two: How did you come up with your blog name?
As a child my family has always called me Becca, and I much prefer it to Rebecca (which is what everyone calls me at school). But I only really like my family and close friends to call me that. Seen as my blog was going to be something very personal and informal, I wanted that side to come across throughout my whole blog; what better way for that to get across than with my blog name. I am a huge fan of alliteration as well and wanted something that had all the words beginning with B. I brainstormed some names and ideas for a while until I settled with MissBeccaBeauty!
 
Question Three: Where in the UK do you come from?
I was actually born in Kent and lived there for three years until my dad got a job in Yorkshire so we had to move up north. I have lived in Yorkshire for 10 years now, but still don't really consider myself 'A Yorkshire Las' mainly because I wasn't born in Yorkshire and because I learned to speak in Kent so I don't have a heavy Yorkshire accent.
 
Question Four: Favourite Colour?
Ooohhhh this is a tricky one for me. I used to say that purple was my favourite colour, but recently I think blue is my favourite colour. I love all shades of blue (as you can probably tell from my blog design!) and I always get lovely compliments when I wear blue. My favourite colour that I like to wear on my nails and on clothes is burgundy. I find this suits me really well because the warm tone goes well against my pale skin and it matches my brunette hair. I swear at least half my wardrobe is made up of burgundy coloured clothes!
 
Question Five: Do you like Lana Del Ray?
Of course I do! Her music is so relaxing and I love listening to it on a night before I go to sleep as her majestic voice sends me to sleep. Her music is so different, yet modern enough for everyone to relate to her. I wont say too much about her because I did a post not so long ago all about her. Click here to read it!
 
Question Six: What Hidden Talents do you have?
I am not to sure. I would probably say typing... I am an incredibly fast typer and that is why I find blogging so enjoyable because for my tying on my keyboard is second nature and it takes me next to no time to so.
 
Question Seven: Celebrity Crush?
Drumroll please...... Channing Tatum! I have had a crush on him since he was starting out in the fist Step Up movie and then I nearly died when he was in Dear John, as I had read the book first and imagined him as John and was so excited when he played John in the film. The Vow is also one of my favourite films and that is because he stars in it. I am ever so slightly jealous that he has recently got married and had a baby... Better stop getting my hope up :/
 
 

 
Question Seven: Favourite Blog of All Time?
This has to be without a Louise's blog SprinkleofGlitter. She is the most humble and down to earth person out there. She is an amazing role model to young girls, women and mothers (as she is a fabulous mum herself!) I would definitely recommend going over to her blog and following and also go and check out her YouTube videos, they are hilarious!
 
Question Eight: What made you want to join #BritishBloggerSelection?
It seemed like such an exciting thing to do and was a great opportunity to meet and get to know other British bloggers, it was to good an opportunity to pass up!
 
MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
Where else to find me:

You may also be interested in:

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
What’s In My Travel Makeup Bag
What’s In My Travel Makeup Bag
 Wednesday Word | Sparkle
Wednesday Word | Sparkle
Babbles With Becca | Friday
Babbles With Becca | Friday
My Top 10| Blogs I Read Daily
My Top 10| Blogs I Read Daily
The Fault In Our Stars
The Fault In Our Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo