Wednesday Word | Thankful


Hey Peeps,

Sometimes in this busy, go-go-go world that we all live in which revolves around sharing every part of our lives on the Internet, repining beautiful pictures and chatting to people we have never met before (yet feel very friendly with) on twitter, we take things for granted and often forget to be thankful for what we have. The fact you are able to read this shows that you have many things to be thankful for: the ability to read, the access to the Internet and the pleasure of reading what I write (only joking :D) but on a serious note you and me are lucky ducks and it is about time we are thankful for everything we have.

Do you say thank you to your mum and dad when you finish having a bath or shower? Your answer is probably NO as it is normal for everyone to have good personal; hygiene. But for others running water is considered a luxury which they don't have. That was just an example and I am not trying to offend anyone, but I just thought it would be good to raise a bit of awareness on my blog; that's all!

I am also thinking about taking part in operation Christmas child but will do a post on that in the near future. How have your first few days back at school been?

MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
Where else to find me:


You may also be interested in:

 Wednesday Word | Sparkle
Wednesday Word | Sparkle
 Wednesday Word | Proud
Wednesday Word | Proud
 Autumn Nail Polishes
Wednesday Word | Laughing
 Wednesdays Word | Letting Go and Moving On
Wednesdays Word | Letting Go and Moving On
 Wednesdays Word || Greatness
Wednesdays Word || Greatness
Wednesdays Word || Someday
Wednesdays Word || Someday

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rebecca!

    I love your blog so I have nominated you for the sunshine award! Check out the rules and the questions on my blog.

    www.beautyfashionlifestyleaffordable.blogspot.com

    Well Done!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo