Wednesday Word | Fear & Fate

 

Hey Peeps,

Quite often in high school boys and girls can be really judgemental of others and often judge people on what they wear, what they do and who they hang out with. I remember in year 7 I was really cautious about how I presented myself and always worried about what other people thought of me.

I remember I turned down many opportunities at the start of high school. I don't know why I didn't do them because they seemed so cool and I really wanted to do them but I was afraid that people would laugh and me and think I was a fool. But looking back, I was the fool for fearing what people thought of me. I wish now that I had done them but I have learnt to be afraid of what people think because at the end of the day its my life and my decision about what I do and don't want to do.

I am quite different to most people in my school. I am not a 'hipster', I don't coat my face in 3inches of foundation and taking is 'selfie' then posting it on instagram or Facebook is like my worst nightmare. I have come to accept that I am not, and don't want to be, like everyone else in my school. For example you probably know by now that I play the French Horn and I love playing in Orchestras, Wind bands and pretty much any group that will have me! I spend most evenings playing in a band, on a Friday night I play in the Youth Orchestra and m Hunt for Horn group for 4 hours. The on a Saturday morning I go to band from 9 until 11:30. I am okay being different.

Anyway the moral of this post is just to say it is your life and you shouldn't let any fear get in the way of your future. Make decisions and do things because you want to do them, and if they help shape and mould your future then great.

MissBeccaBeauty xo
 
Where else to find me:

You may also be interested in:

Wednesday Word | Sometimes
Wednesday Word | Sometimes
 Wednesday Word | Yourself
Wednesday Word | Yourself
 Wednesday Word | Thankful
Wednesday Word | Thankful
 Wednesday Word | Sparkle
Wednesday Word | Sparkle
 Wednesdays Word || Greatness
Wednesdays Word || Greatness
Wednesdays Word || Someday
Wednesdays Word || Someday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo