16 Things To Do In 2016

I know I have already done a post on my goals for 2016 but I thought it might be fun to make a list of 16 things i want to do this year and then at the end of the year I can look back on them and see how I got on. Some of them are similar to my goals but others are just things I want to do, see or keep up with throughout the year.

01// Go to a concert
02// Read 26 books - that works out at two weeks per book
03// Make new friends - I love my close circle of friends but meeting new friends helps you learn more about yourself.
04// Start a scrapbook of all my favourite memories - I have been collecting so many photos, tickets and cards for years that I really need to put away in a scrapbook.
05// Visit at least 5 new places - This year I am going to Liverpool and Normandy by myself for the first time so I am so excited!
06// Save more of my money into my saving account - I really want to put more of my money away so that I can invest in better things in the future.
07// Go to a car boot sale
08// Reduce my clutter to live a more minimalist lifestyle - I am a big hoarder when it comes to stuff as I just want to keep hold of everything, especially when I don't need it any more.
09// Use my Polaroid camera to record my best memories of 2016
10// Watch all the Star Wars films
11// Learn to cook three new recipes - I am really good at baking but when it comes to cooking meals I am completely clueless so I am determined to learn a few more recipes this year.
12// Write in my One line a day 5 year journal every single day!
13// Be healthier - I want to reduce the amount of sugar in my diet and exercise more.
14// Go and see an Opera - I love playing classical and orchestral music but I have never seen an Opera so this year I would love to experience that.
15// Have a black out night once a month as a family - This is where you switch everything electronic off (phone, TV, wifi, social media) for the evening and just spent time together as a family talking, playing games or maybe reading.
16// Relax and have fun - this year is going to be quite stressful with my GCSE's so I want to try and remain as calm as possible all year when things get a tad more stressful.

There we have it, 16 things I want to do in 2016. What is on your list to do this year?


MissBeccaBeauty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo