Christmas Nail Polishes 2014


As I write this I am listening to Michael Buble's Christmas album and I am feeling super festive so it seemed appropriate to talk about my favourite Christmas polishes.

LEIGHTON DENNY PROVOCATIVE Everyone needs a classic pillow box red polish for the festive season and one of my favourites is Leighton Denny's xxx. Leighton Denny is such a luxurious nail polish and why not spoil yourself around Christmas! I have about 5 classic red polishes but this is just one of my favourites.

NAILS INC SOUTH STREET If you saw my last post ( you can see it here!) then you will know I am loving silver nail polish. I think it is really festive without being your traditional Christmas polish like red or gold. I think I am going to wear this for new years eve probably!

MAYBELLINE COLOR SHOW BROCADES This is my favourite gold nail polish for Christmas. If you love gold glitter then you need to try this. You only need two coats for full opaqueness and it lasts for a good 3-4 days. I am definitely going to be wearing this on Christmas Day!

NAILS INC HORNTON STREET This has been sitting in my collection for a while now and never really thought much of it until I tried it the other day. I can't believe I haven't used this before now. When you put it on any polish It turns into a glittery metallic goodness that is really hard to describe. I am sure I will be posting a What's On My Nails really soon with it on so you can see what I am on about.

CIATE SEQUIN MISS MISTLETOE I haven't used this yet, but it is basically glitter pieces in the bottle that you pour onto your nails. There is a mix of gold, dark pink and red glitters that I think would look amazing as an accent nail with the Leighton Denny red.

\MissBeccaBeauty xo

1 comment:

  1. Red and glitter is a must for me at Christmas!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate all your comments! Don't forget to subscribe or follow my blog on BlogLovin'

MissBeccaBeauty xo